This is an I2C relay board. The board for remote 8 relays expander for i2c bus based on PCF8574A. Making it ideal as relay outputs expander for i2c bus. It is designed to compatible with most microcontrollers.
The board supports 100khz, i2c bus frequency. Address by 3 jumpers for use of up to 8 boards or 64 relays. Also they can be connected up to 16 boards or 128 relays, see more details in board's datasheet.
An operating logic supply voltage is 2.5-5.5v with inverse polarity protection. A relay supply voltage is 9-13v with inverse polarity protection, 12v is recommended. Relay contact rating is 10A(120Vac/24Vdc) or 6A( 250Vac) at 100,000 life cycles. The board has relay power-on protection.
- 8 relays on board
- Based on PCF8574A
- 100khz, i2c bus frequency
- Address by 3 jumpers for use of up to 8 boards or 64 relays, (up to 16 boards or 128 relays, see more details in board's datasheet)
- Operating logic supply voltage 2.5-5.5v with inverse polarity protection
- Normal relay supply voltage 9-13v with inverse polarity protection, 12v is recommended
- Relay contact rating 10A : 120Vac/24Vdc or 6A : 250Vac at 100,000 life cycles
- Compatible with most microcontrollers
- PCB size 87.50x72.00mm
- This package does not include Din-Rail PCB holders and cables.
- This board uses 4-pin connectors for I2C bus.
*If your browser program can't show a pdf file on a screen completely, please save it into your computer and open it with a pdf reader program.